- Visit to Presidential lyceum-boarding school
- Meeting of the Deputy foreign minister with the Director of the department of security of the MFA of the People's Republic of China
- R. Rahimov met with a delegation from Bavaria
- Meeting with Minister of Transport and Communications of Kyrgyzstan Kalykbek Sultanov
- Meeting with member of the International Commission against the Death Penalty Ruth Dreifuss
EUROPEAN WEEK 2010 STARTS IN DUSHANBE
Dushanbe, October 18. (NIAT “Khovar”, Marhabo Zununova). - The theatrical adaptation “White blood” after Laurence Levasseu’s book “White Blood” in the theater named after Vl. Mayakovsky will open the European Week in Dushanbe today, October 18.
In the frames of this cultural event under the auspicious and active participation of the cultural center “Bactria” there will be a demonstration of the documentary about creation of the theater performance “Dog”, exposition and concert “Closer to Europe”, audio-visual show “Music vibrations” – joint concertof Yves Dormoy and Antoine Bergeaut from France and popular Tajik band “Mizrob”. All the events of the week will be held in the theater named after Vl. Mayakovsky, theater “Padida”, Kohi Vahdat and in the cultural center “Bactria”.
Within the European Week there will be traditional performance of European films that will be an opportunity for residents and guests of Dushanbe to see the best works of the European cinematographs from the 19th till the 24th of October in the small hall of Jomi Cinema Hall. The entrance to all the events is free-of-charge. “The residents and guests of Dushanbe during these days will be able to pass these autumn evenings with pleasure and use, to enrich their inner lives and broaden outlook,” the organizers of the European week say.