- Symposium on Tajikistan in Vienna Diplomatic Academy
- Meeting of the Ambassador of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Visit to military division 05170 of the Ministry of Defence in Panjakent city
- When will be announced the date of holding of Presidential elections?
- CCI of Tajikistan and Russia develop cooperation
A NEW HYDRO POWER STATION IN THE SHASHVALON VILLAGE
Nurobod, 24. (NIAT “Khovar”, M. Rizvonov). – In the Shashvalon village of the dekhkan holding Samsolik of the Nurobod district a small-capacity hydro power station with the 183 kW capacity has been erected. The erection of the similar facilities has a great importance for mountainous districts.
Chairman of the Nurobod district S. Siyakhmardov informed the reporter of NIAT “Khovar” that thanks to the exploitation of the hydro power station the village residents, secondary school and medical facility would be supplied with the electric power all year around. (Translation by L. Ulitina)